We, TER Chemicals, are a family-run trading company for raw materials, specialty chemicals and food additives that has been operating successfully internationally for more than 100 years. In doing so, we act with the mentality of a modern family business with an eye on the constant change in our industry and the challenges of the future.
- Checking digital incoming invoices in compliance with all legal regulations
- Account assignment and posting of incoming invoices with and without order reference as well as advance payments for domestic and foreign companies
- Execution of payment runs for travel expenses and vendor invoices
- Carrying out account reconciliations and account clarifications as well as dunning procedures
- Intercompany reconciliation in the subledger
- Optimisation of accounting processes in the Accounts Payable area
- Collaboration on travel and expense reports for domestic and international travelers in compliance with company, legal and tax regulations
- Cross-departmental cooperation with all divisions in Germany and abroad
- You have successfully completed training and have relevant professional experience in accounting
- You have very good language skills in German and English and are confident in using SAP FI/MM and the MS Office package
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of initiative as well as a sense of responsibility are qualities with which you identify
- Your strengths also include diligence, reliability, communication and team spirit
- You adequately scrutinise existing work content and processes and are constantly looking for ways to improve on your own initiative
What we offer:
- A friendly and familiar working atmosphere
- Modern premises in a central location near Hamburg City Hall
- Flexible working hours through arrangements such as trust-based working hours and mobile working
- Permanent employment contracts
- 30 days holiday
- The opportunity for internal and external further training
- You are surrounded by friendly employees and colleagues as well as superiors who give you the freedom to organise your own work
Are you ready for something new?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date! Application documents preferably as a PDF file with a maximum file size of 10MB.
Please use our application portal for your application.
For more information about the company and TER Chemicals as an employer, please visit our career portal at jobs.terchemicals.com