We, TER Chemicals, are a family-run trading company for raw materials, specialty chemicals and food additives that has been operating successfully internationally for more than 100 years. In doing so, we act with the mentality of a modern family business with an eye on the constant change in our industry and the challenges of the future.
- Active acquisition of customers and active sales of our products in the areas of food, feed, personal care and home care as well as intensive support for your customers
- Development of strategies and systematic competitive analysis for the targeted expansion of new customer business
- Continuous market evaluation to complement and/or adapt our portfolio and to open up new markets in cooperation with our product management team
- Determination of requirements, preparation of calculations and offers in SAP and their follow-up
- Competent commercial customer advice
- Documentation of your activities in the designated CRM programs to ensure transparency and successful cooperation at TER
- Completed commercial training or completed business studies
- Basic chemical/technical knowledge and/or understanding is an advantage
- Professional experience in the international trading business, ideally with raw materials from the food, feed, personal care and home care sectors
- Enjoy advising customers
- Willingness to visit existing and new customers regularly
- Good knowledge of German and English
- High level of self-motivation and a structured working style
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Good knowledge of MS Office and initial knowledge of SAP are an advantage
What we offer:
- We offer you an extremely interesting and varied position in a family-run company with an international focus
- Flexible working hours through arrangements such as trust-based working hours and home office
- 25 days vacation and a company car (also for private use)
- Permanent employment contract
- The opportunity for internal and external training
What you bring to the table:
- With your strong commitment, motivation and flexibility, you will make a significant contribution to the continuous expansion of our market presence
- Your results-oriented way of working helps you to complete our customers' inquiries and projects promptly and successfully
- You define yourself as motivated, motivating and solution-oriented
- You are characterized by a self-confident and reflected appearance, which is reflected in your friendly charisma
- Your way of working is characterized by structure, accuracy and diligence
- You adequately scrutinize existing work content and continuously look for opportunities for improvement on your own initiative
Our employees are our best asset.
Everyone can create change and develop professionally and personally.
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date! The application documents preferably as a PDF file with a maximum file size of 10MB.
Please use our application portal for your application.
For initial information, please contact Ms. Franziska Pund (Human Resources) by telephone on +4940 300 501 8081 or by e-mail at f.pund[at]tergroup.com.
For more information about the company and TER Chemicals as an employer, please visit our career portal at jobs.terchemicals.com.